Digital Marketing Graphic Designer
Digital Marketing Graphic Designer
The Digital Marketing Graphic Designer will create and build-out eye-catching typographic, illustrative, and dynamic material across Gaine’s marketing channels. The designer will be working closely with Gaine’s B2B Marketing team to develop dynamic, creative content to elevate Gaine’s brand, enhance content, drive demand, and enable sales. Strong layout and visual design and illustration skills are required, as well as an understanding of marketing strategy and how to translate that strategy into impactful design. The Digital Marketing Graphic Designer will have passion and interest in creative advertising and design and will be a team player who is ready to contribute to Gaine’s growing and dynamic team.
This is a part-time position with the opportunity to grow.
Digital Asset Creation
- Assist in driving the creative concept, design, and execution of all Digital Marketing (product and brand campaigns) in partnership with the cross-functional teams (Sales, Marketing, Product Management, etc.).
- Proactively seek opportunities to ensure the brand is staying on-trend and producing relevant creative marketing collateral to achieve the company strategy.
- Conceptualize and design assets while working with cross-functional teams to execute projects from beginning to end.
- Use trend intelligence and an understanding of the current and historical business to design assets that are relevant to the customer, and reflects Gaine’s demographic, culture, and industries.
- Assist with the management of third-party and agency partnerships for creative direction and needs.
- Other supporting tasks as needed.
Brand Guidelines & Content Management
- Manage content requests from internal and third parties by maintaining a digital asset management system.
- Develop, maintain, and communicate an authentic/consistent/cohesive brand image and message based on overall brand presentation, industry-related stories, and market focus.
- Assist in driving the branding design and execution of all Brand, advertising, promotional, program campaigns included but not limited to print, website assets, digital ad assets, video assets, and sales assets (sales decks, data sheets, case studies, etc.)
- Assist with the aesthetic execution of brand assets including but not limited to themes, layouts, web and document templates, and overall mood.
- Due diligence and sourcing of photo/video/print assets.
- Develop authentic, consistent, creative, and engaging content for online and social media platforms.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in related field required.
- 3-5 years of experience across print and digital in an in-house or agency environment, preferably in a B2B or corporate healthcare environment.
- Must have well-rounded portfolio of original and interesting work with a focus on craft and creative problem solving for enterprise B2B marketing campaigns.
- A high level of proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat, XD, AfterEffects, Premier) and Microsoft PowerPoint application is required.
- Must have strong typography, layout, illustration and animation skills and a working knowledge of HTML, CSS, and WordPress. Must be familiar with dynamic and motion graphics development for web, including Lottie animations.
- Experience with project management tools such as Jira.
- Must be highly flexible and able to adapt to new technologies and environments quickly. Must be able to juggle multiple projects and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Advancement within Gaine organization
Subscribe & Follow
Keep ahead of the rest with critical insight into Healthcare and Life Sciences MDM and interoperability technique, best practices, and the latest solutions.