National Commercial Property and Casualty Carrier
A top national carrier of commercial property/casualty and professional liability insurance products.
The company was experiencing data quality challenges with its Agency data. More specifically, there was a great deal of duplication, poor attribution, and missing relationships in the company’s CRM system. The data quality issues were inhibiting a number of key initiatives such as identifying underperforming agencies with growth potential and improving sales channel communications.
The company also wanted to extract as much value as possible from the Sircon system for insurance agent licensing and compliance. Even though a large number of agents enter data in Sircon, and the data is typically of dubious quality, Sircon can be used to identify a great deal of high-value contact information when combined with internal company data.
With the Coperor platform by Gaine, the company was able to link and integrate multiple internal systems to external data providers such as Dun & Bradstreet and Sircon.
- Reduced the number of duplicate agent records within the CRM system.
- Improved attribution, quality, and consistency of Agent data in CRM including augmentation from D&B and Sircon.
- Improved the process whereby new Agents are created to ensure greater consistency.
- Built relationships and hierarchies between their Agent records.
- Established a data governance process to ensure the ongoing quality of the agent data.
Subscribe & Follow
Keep ahead of the rest with critical insight into Healthcare and Life Sciences MDM and interoperability technique, best practices, and the latest solutions.
© Copyright 2021 Gaine, Inc.. All rights reserved.